- Day 1 UK - Pisa - Montecatini - Fly to Pisa where you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Montecatini Terme. The rest of the day is free for you to get acquainted with this charming resort.
- Day 2: Montecatini. - This morning enjoy an introductory walking tour of the delightful spa town of Montecatini Terme, exploring the streets with its many elegant shops, stylish cafés and relaxing public park. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the town and old village of Montecatini Alto, connected by a funicular, at your own pace.
- Day 3: Florence. - The Tuscan capital simply overflows with wonderful Renaissance art and architecture. Traffic is partly banned in the city making it easy to wander at leisure and admire its timeless beauty. Your full day excursion includes a guided tour taking in the sightseeing highlights, such as Piazza Santa Croce, the Palazzo Vecchio and the Duomo.
- Day 4: Lucca and Pisa. - After a morning at leisure, enjoy your half day excursion to historic Lucca, famous for its magnificent churches and medieval fortifications, and as the former home of composers Boccherini and Puccini. The excursion also includes a visit to Pisa dominated by the 'Square of Miracles', and one of Italy's most iconic structures, the 'Leaning Tower'. In the evening why not enjoy some typical local cuisine at our optional Tuscan dinner?
- Day 5: Montecatini. At leisure. - The day is yours to relax. Alternatively, why not join our optional excursion? First we visit the exquisitely beautiful city of Siena, with its well preserved medieval and gothic streets converging at the grand Piazza del Campo. Then we head to the town of San Gimignano, characterised by its distinctive towers and set atop a hill affording panoramic views of the Tuscan countryside.
- Day 6: Tuscan countryside & Chianti tasting. - Today's excursion gives you a chance to experience the beauty of the Tuscan countryside and the Chianti valley, as well as visit a vineyard and taste some of the region's rich red wine.
- Day 7: Montecatini. At leisure. - Perhaps spend the day exploring Montecatini further or simply relax amongst the lovely surroundings. Alternatively, enjoy our optional excursion to Vinci, the former home town of Leonardo da Vinci.
- Day 8: Montecatini - Pisa - UK. - Transfer to the airport for your flight to the UK, or extend your stay on the Tuscan Riviera.
8 DAYS FROM £719. Please call for up to date prices and availabilty.
After your leisurely tour, why not stay on for a relaxing week. On day 8 (Tue) of your tour you will be transferred to the hotel of your choice for a week's stay before returning to Pisa airport for your flight to the UK. 7 Extra nights from £374
Please quote ref ct12
Other similar escorted tours available